[Fredslist] Enough complaining .... the help you need is here

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Sun Sep 16 10:58:47 EDT 2012

Gotham,
I have heard it myself in Gotham lunches.
              "I need to get some help with my contracts.  It is like they are written in Chinese."
             "How come it is always after you sign the contract that you realize you made a big mistake? I know my lawyer explained it but who understood?"
               "My contracts are simple why do I always need a lawyer?"

I can help you!!!

Well not actually me ............but I can help by directing you to the wonderful seminar at Klein Zelman Rothermel on September 24th at 12:30 given by Susan Zinder. Susan's  firm focuses on the transactional and operational issues that healthcare providers and not-for-profit entities daily face, such as contracting (e.g., employment and provider services agreements, finance agreements, and IT agreements), governance, regulatory compliance, and medical staff matters.  Susan aims to help her clients achieve their diverse legal, business, and strategic goals by providing the multifaceted, practical, and cost-effective legal counsel they need. Susan brings to this task the knowledge and perspective she gained helping her clients successfully meet their many challenges over nearly 20 years of in-house counsel service to New York-based health systems and IT companies. And now you too can benefit from her experience by coming to her talk.

I am sure Susan would recommend that I comply with the spirit of Full disclosure so to that end I must disclose that I have benefited from Susan's counsel and free advice for nearly 44 years, and she has never steered me wrong.  She even introduced me to Gotham!   And yes I do believe that she would have helped me even if I was not her brother.  And in reality you can't hold the fact that I am her little brother against her.

Now I am not one to ever highlight my Networker of the Year status but take my advice, network and help yourself by joining Susan for lunch on the 24th.

Please let Janet Adler know you are coming RSVP to Janet at: JADLER115 at AOL.COM<mailto:JADLER115 at AOL.COM>

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal