[Fredslist] Indian Summer of Giving Is Heating Up

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Fri Sep 14 09:05:19 EDT 2012

Thanks to the below email from contributor Bruce Swicker and that of Marc Halpert yesterday our Gotham Foundation received 5 online tax deductible donations (highlighted by $500 from Jennifer Judge).

The credit card contribution link is www.gothamfoundation.org

We are in the salary drive to reach our ambitious $15,000 (two $7500 grants) goal.  Please consider donating through the above link.

Thanks Tribe, Indian Summer is our time!