[Fredslist] Now that it's a Pennant race in Da Bronx...

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 14:50:00 EDT 2012

Gothamites - I have 2 games available for sale @ face value plus the cost of my membership to the 2 clubs mentioned next.  The tickets give you access  to either the Audi Club, reservations can be made online @ OpenTable.com, or the Mohegan Sun Bar & Grille in Centerfield (no reservation needed).  One set (2 tix) is for this Saturday against the Tampa Rays, 4:05 start & Sept. 20th against the Blue Jays, 7:05 start.  The face value of the game ticket is $50 each & the Club access is $50 each, so $200 total for each game.  The location is Sec. 232B, Row 11, Seats 15 & 16(aisle seat).  Call my cell # below if you are interested.  I can email the tickets to you. - Jason, Gotham Long Island/ GC Gotham East End

Jason Greenberg, President
National Public Adjusters, Inc.
2150 Central Ave Ste. 203
Yonkers, NY 10710