[Fredslist] Gotham Princeton gets the scoop on the Election

Suzanne Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 00:11:15 EDT 2012

The big election is coming up soon, and so is Gotham Princeton's September
21 meeting!  Now you may wonder why these two events are referred to in the
same sentence.  Be at Eno Terra restaurant at 12:15 on September 21, and you
will find out!

You see, we have recruited a delegate to one of the national conventions
(not telling you which party here!) to give us the scoop on what happens
behind the scenes...and to discuss the critical issues of the national
campaigns too.  So if you can think of anything more interesting than that,
go do it.  Otherwise, we'll see you in Princeton to hear about the ins and
outs of this critical election!

Suzanne

Suzanne Neilson
The Organized Life