[Fredslist] Back from Ghana - pictures!

Dr Josh Wagner drjosh at lifehousechiropractic.com
Tue Sep 11 17:09:37 EDT 2012

Having trouble viewing this email? Click
here<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=h55qcdeab&v=001-VufbrhO4abXu8tDjT0w6dFDZQor4fuugwLNkgzSyiBgXzWRg_vLXEQVJMXFKZGsFt4B1vlPg2HcsLL1u2TBULO3rZNBWLktgJi-PHfUpVTA4eI2AjsK76D3RRDfPlHTPp5_vDIsfnvQPAUvxf2x_Ri5L8XHbQT08Sgp8lwd5weoxsFKKwIqHkrv3c6lFNA4zYW6wADGHe4T-P0U2R7ADI63QoYJmOU_V1bo_gV68wByhiZHkR56T_zPBRxca6AOnUaf6lyDhsgUG-icL3RW1o4ij1fN0xWTPTuT4Z5JRWqjJfVdFCuYuUW8Fm8P6ai5eem4W7wNwT6CQTw6P2rDHyR5qFf078fKBBOPuvHNNwM%3D&id=preview>
        [image: lifehouse theme]
 [image: lifehouse theme]
[image: Dr Josh background personal photo]

*

 The Life House<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fAEiW7ckw5pbAtMzAfNz2wVHHXFLYeW1C5ro4CUl8Np_LckOBr386m5KtPizcMAVlwtS6Kw_1ngR75Re1l98MylNXnOkgsyDR5pW1lj01Rb_B_k0wMRTo-ghfFMDJrig>

19 E 71st
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=h55qcdeab&et=1104522652806&s=96&e=001IdskXorzyBBHRWxSpqc8k5OwMVqJsn8csIELOUXFIjY9PJbESBCrSO5JbRtCV8715Hj4W6T2mF0u0MZRHnVMGCg-o_JGac3F7JgqFNXf0vW9y-Zv7K5CQhA4ih3HQCaE&id=preview>

NY, NY 10021<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=h55qcdeab&et=1104522652806&s=96&e=001IdskXorzyBBHRWxSpqc8k5OwMVqJsn8csIELOUXFIjY9PJbESBCrSO5JbRtCV8715Hj4W6T2mF0u0MZRHnVMGCg-o_JGac3F7JgqFNXf0vW9y-Zv7K5CQhA4ih3HQCaE&id=preview>

212-876-3286

[image: Like me on
Facebook]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDrJoshWagner>

[image: Follow me on
Twitter]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2F%23%2521%2FLifeHouseNYC>

*

 [image: How Does Torque Release
Work?]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DljSvvHRzVjo>How
Does Torque Release Work?[image: Visit my
blog]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Flifehousechiropractic.com%2Fcategory%2Fblog>[image:
View our videos on
YouTube]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Ddrjoshwagner%26aq%3Df>

    *Back from Ghana*

Please enjoy the pictures link below and a brief summary of my experience
this past week.  More pictures in the practice to see as well this coming
week.

The women and children were the most impressive. Without complaint or
dissatisfaction, women worked every minute they were awake to provide for
their family.
Children, with little to no resources, not only always kept themselves
entertained, but with a temperament of joy and wonder.  They were eager to
attend school in the summer when they did not have to in order to learn,
not just socialize.  They never complained, and if they had a problem they
dealt with it on their own, rather than running to parents.  I interpreted
this to be due to their independence from such a young age given to them by
their mother/parents.

Looking back, beside from supporting the community with materials for to
create a new school house, I really don't think they "needed" any outside
help.  With less than 1% of the technology, resources, or finances our
country has, they were self-sufficient, healthy, and content with their
lifestyle.

While it was a great experience to see this culture and land, one thing I
am left with is "charity begins at home".

If you're thinking of ways you can give a small portion of your time in a
way that makes a difference while doing something you enjoy, check out the
NYCares<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newyorkcares.org%2F>organization
which has hundreds of opportunities throughout NYC in every
category imaginable for volunteering.
Earlier in the summer I helped developmentally/socially challenged children
learn to swim at the 92nd St Y.

Enjoy the pictures below, and I will be back in practice tomorrow morning,
Tuesday Sept 4th.

Dr Josh

Unfortunately the picture files are too big to attach here, but you can see
some at The Life House FB
page<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDrJoshWagner%3Fref%3Dhl>

*If you go to it, please give it a "LIKE"

Blog: Click HERE<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Flifehousechiropractic.com%2Fcategory%2Fblog%2F>

*

*
*See The Life House video! *
 *[image: Welcome to The Life
House]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhQCAqFNgyxg>
**Welcome to The Life House*

 We are pleased to announce our new video.  To find out what other patients
are saying about their experience and for more information on our practice
and most importantly, what we can do for you, we invite you to visit *The
Life House website<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifehousechiropractic.com>
* to see how we can help you specifically.

*Chiropractic and Children:*

* *

Chiropractic has always produced great results for children with many
conditions, including chronic ear infections.  See the latest article below
to find out how!

*See the article by clicking below:
Chiropractic for Chronic Ear
Infections<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.healthychild.com%2Fchiropractic%2Fchiropractic-for-chronic-ear-infections%2F>
*

[image: Dr Josh background personal photo]

Visit our website and see how you or someone you

know can benefit from specialized spinal care.

*The Life House<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifehousechiropractic.com>
*

*Dr. Josh Wagner*

The Life House Chiropractic has recently established itself as a center for
helping those suffering not only with pain, but also with chronic health
conditions where the underlying problem may have yet to be found.

We help people who are suffering with insomnia, allergies, high blood
pressure, depression and anxiety, low energy, fibromyalgia, chronic pain,
and even indigestion.  Let us show you how Torque Release Chiropractic,
without any popping or cracking of the spine, can improve your health and
enjoyment of life!

 * *
 [image: Find us on
Facebook]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com>
                      [image: Follow us on
Twitter]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=a7ixrvkab.0.0.h55qcdeab.0&id=preview&ts=S0817&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com>

19 E 71st St, Suite 5A  New York, NY 10021

212-876-3286

www.Lifehousechiropractic.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=h55qcdeab&et=1104522652806&s=96&e=001IdskXorzyBCeQ7RTP8KLEKWdDViZzlVxryHh7YWLprCSEZ3Kf0OWhqsKbAJ7Ylk3-6V4o9Mzx-qUoiQm4GkQNLHYRbckTpzwOgjhS2pblWbM3vqA8f8zIa-srAxYe-eb&id=preview>

info at lifehousechiropractic.com
email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=h55qcdeab&m=1103909911495&ea=drjosh@lifehousechiropractic.com&a=1110895781005&id=preview>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001cKGwytfM8g2UsEKZRHfErcJD0G_jzVOSecQxOmXN3thUNHcYoHm0RA%3D%3D&t=001jtnAII87YiMMaQAJeYIJMA%3D%3D&l=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&id=001b-xBWU3VMkfuKEjtD7pSV0G9NLv6uw_n&llr=h55qcdeab>
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_204&id=preview>
This email was sent to drjosh at lifehousechiropractic.com by
drjosh at lifehousechiropractic.com |
Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001cKGwytfM8g2UsEKZRHfErcJD0G_jzVOSecQxOmXN3thUNHcYoHm0RA%3D%3D&t=001jtnAII87YiMMaQAJeYIJMA%3D%3D&l=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&id=001b-xBWU3VMkfuKEjtD7pSV0G9NLv6uw_n&llr=h55qcdeab>
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001cKGwytfM8g2UsEKZRHfErcJD0G_jzVOSecQxOmXN3thUNHcYoHm0RA%3D%3D&t=001jtnAII87YiMMaQAJeYIJMA%3D%3D&l=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&id=001b-xBWU3VMkfuKEjtD7pSV0G9NLv6uw_n&llr=h55qcdeab>™
| Privacy Policy<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp?id=preview>
.
 The Life House Chiropractic | 19 E 71 St | Suite 5A | Manhattan | NY |
10021

THIS IS A TEST EMAIL ONLY.
This email was sent by the author for the sole purpose of testing a draft
message. If you believe you have received the message in error, please
contact the author by replying to this message. Constant Contact takes
reports of abuse very seriously. If you wish to report abuse, please
forward this message to abuse at constantcontact.com.

--
The Life House Chiropractic
19 E. 71st St, Suite 5A