[Fredslist] Tastings with entertainement!

Shinecorp at aol.com Shinecorp at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 13:42:27 EDT 2012

Dear Gothamites,

I attended an event with Kala Maxim of Five Sense Tastings (it was not the
one showed below on youtube).

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2G_fOY4rqw_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2G_fOY4rqw)

Five Senses Tastings is the first performance-based special events  company
that presents music in “tasting” format, pairing the musical selections
with wine, cheese, and chocolate so that each element to be more fully—and
artistically—enjoyed and then customizing them all to the person, event, or
occasion being celebrated.  So far we've had two major events, our launch
event whose theme was "Old World/New World" and an open house event for a
$5.5  million apartment in the West Village.

I highly recomment Five Sense Tastings for your next event! Her email:
_kala at fivesensestastings.com_ (mailto:kala at fivesensestastings.com) .

Enjoy the best!

Renato Tichauer