[Fredslist] About Ruth

Phyllis Dubrow pdubrow at pipeline.com
Thu Nov 29 11:41:16 EST 2012

This IS a great article - and perfect for forwarding to all those people we
know who say they need to get new glasses, or who WE know could look so much
better in glasses if they had the right frames.

PS:  Ruth's partner in crime, Dr. Stephen Rozenberg, was able to fit me in
contact lenses that I actually was able to wear, years ago and long before I
was looking at frames with Ruth, and I still rely on him for my progressive
lenses - including my "computer glasses."   The right lenses in frames that
fit make a big difference.

Phyllis E. Dubrow

Attorney at Law

60 East 42nd Street, Suite 4600 | New York  NY  10165

T: (212) 661-2885 | F: (212) 409-8682 | E: pdubrow at pipeline.com