[Fredslist] Renatto on help in Oceanside

Alan Levy alan.levy at wbmason.com
Thu Nov 29 11:15:15 EST 2012

Thank you all for the many contacts provided by my posting. I'm sure my in-laws will get some excellent help. Gotham comes through again!

Alan Levy
Senior Account Executive
W.B.Mason Co., Inc.
76 Progress Drive
Stamford,CT 06802
Phone 888-926-2766 x.8816
Cell     914-525-1540
Fax     800-926-3507
E-Mail: alan.levy at wbmason.com<mailto:alan.levy at wbmason.com>
Web:  www.wbmason.com<https://172.20.10.77/f5-w-687474703a2f2f7777772e77626d61736f6e2e636f6d$$>
*** WB Mason is proud to announce the launch of their furniture website. Please visit the new site at www.wbmasoninteriors.com<http://www.wbmasoninteriors.com> . Here you will find our full line of products and services. If you are moving, expanding, or reconfiguring I would love an opportunity to discuss furniture with you ***