[Fredslist] More scams afoot

Howard Lipset lipset at progressivemanage.com
Tue Nov 27 14:36:16 EST 2012

I received this today.  Two emails like the highlighted area below
This is a scam.  What they will download to you could allow them access to
all of the personal information on your computer.

I am notifying the fraud department of my Internet Provider.

As you can tell from my prior blogs, this is the season for this.
This is the third different methodology that I have seen in the past 5
weeks.

If you have seen others, please reply to me privately.

Howard
*

*