[Fredslist] Expert Witness Phil Segal offers free CLE as part of 6.5 free NY CLE credits

Philip Segal philip at charlesgriffinllc.com
Mon Nov 26 12:24:30 EST 2012

Gotham lawyers who need CLE credits can listen in for free to a one-hour
course I'm giving for Lawline on December 15 in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
called  Just the Facts: Investigation Strategies for Trial Lawyers. In
addition, the following link gives you free access to my course and an
entire day of other courses that add up to 6.5 New York credits.

To sign up at no cost, all you need to do is click on the following link:
http://bit.ly/QVFfQZ, and you can see the course descriptions at
http://www.lawline.com/cle/course-details.php?i=2301

My course description is as follows: By the end of this hour attorneys will
have a better understanding of how rigorous fact investigation works.
Investigation is not a black box, but some investigators like it be.
Attorneys will learn how to probe their own investigators to make sure no
corners were cut, and will also have a basis from which to do their own
investigations. Lawyers will also be alerted to ethical pitfalls that will
confront them either when they interview investigators or seek to retrieve
information on their own.

I hope members find the program useful!

Philip Segal

Charles Griffin Intelligence LLC