[Fredslist] Gotham Princeton

Suzanne Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 22:00:45 EST 2012

Come down south to Princeton this week:  12:30 on Friday, November 30, at
Eno Terra, to be specific.  We'd love you to meet our three new members,
Eric Krause, David Trapani, and Ryan Van Wagner, who bring tremendous
talents and experience to our group.  People are so effusive about these
guys, I couldn't get off the phone with their references, who wanted to go
on all day with their accolades!

As one of our newest Gothamites, David Trapani will be presenting on the
topic of elevator speeches, of differentiating yourself from the rest, and
of making a long-lasting impression on those your meet.  Can't wait to hear
what he has to say.

We hope to see you as we regale our new Gothamites and hear from David!

Best,
Suzanne
Suzanne Neilson
The Organized Life