[Fredslist] Gotham Princeton meeting coming up

Suzanne Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net
Tue Nov 20 13:49:36 EST 2012

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  May it be a warm and happy holiday for you and
yours.

A week after Thanksgiving, Gotham Princeton will be having a warm and happy
meeting at Eno Terra in Kingston, at 12:30 p.m.  Please come down to see
what we're all about and to hear from an expert how to give an elevator
speech that sets you apart and makes people remember you and your business
for the long term.  I'd say we all could use some advice in that respect!

We'd love to have you visit.  Hope to see you soon!

Suzanne
Suzanne Neilson, GC
Gotham Princeton

The Organized Life