[Fredslist] Clean Clara

Stuart Oltchick soltchick at stuartportfolio.com
Wed Nov 14 17:05:12 EST 2012

Greetings:

On Sunday, Judi and I were thrilled to attend a production and signing of
"Clean Clara", a children's picture book written by our son, Peter.

We think it ranks up there with 'Curious George" and "Good night Moon".
Actually,"Clean Clara" is more exciting, and we are not biased.  Please
judge for yourself by visiting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHHgb6OpId8

Also, a visit to  <http://cleanclara.com/> http://cleanclara.com/ tells the
story of why Peter dedicated Clean Clara to his super-clean grandmother who,
herself, followed the neatness of her own grandmother.  Unfortunately,I have
the genes, but not the cleans.

You may not know that this is the way Dirty Harry got his start.

Peter will be happy to autograph your copies and your friends'.

Go Clara!  Go Viral!

Regards,

Stuart

Stuart Portfolio Consultants, LP

"Aggressively Conservative Investments"

223 East 83 Street, Suite 2

New York, NY  10028

Tel:  212-360-7500

Fax:  212-360-7503

Cell:  917-359-4764

Email:   <mailto:soltchick at stuartportfolio.com>
soltchick at stuartportfolio.com

This is not an offer (or solicitation of an offer) to sell the
securities/instruments mentioned.  We do not represent this is accurate or
complete and we may not update this.  Past performance is not indicative of
future returns.  For additional information, and important disclosures,
contact me.  This communication is solely for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential information.  We do not waive confidentiality by
mistransmission.