[Fredslist] Sunday Series at Abingdon presents: Songs by Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheim

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Mon Nov 12 10:02:00 EST 2012

Don't miss our fellow Gothamite Janet Sullivan in this delightful show!

Janet is my mentor in Gotham and I saw a private run through of the show last night (a small benefit of mentorship) and the show is terrific. Janet sings and acts beautifully. Your'll be treated to wonderful array of Bernstein & Sondheim classics. I guarantee you'll leave the show smiling!

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com
www.buscarello.com

Trouble viewing this email? See the Web version

Sunday
November 18
7:00pm

Performed by:
Janet Sullivan, soprano
William Lyon Lee, tenor
Woody Regan, tenor

with Ann McCormack, director

All proceeds go to benefit the not-for-profit Abingdon Theatre Company

Abingdon Theatre
June Havoc Theatre
312 West 36th Street
(between 8th and 9th Avenues)

All Seats Just$15.00

Call us now! 866-811-4111
Or visit www.abingdontheatre.org

Email Marketing
Try it FREE
David Flora | 366 Amsterdam Avenue | 122 | New York | NY | 10024