[Fredslist] Free CLE in Armonk, NY

Karinta DiMartino KDimartino at Statewidea.com
Tue Nov 6 20:31:15 EST 2012

Please join us for a CLE and networking Event with

The Westchester County Bar Association, Citibank, and Statewide Abstract

Discussing: Technology You Can Implement In Your Practice Today

Tuesday, November 13th, 2012

5:00PM - 6:00PM Cocktails & Hors D'oeuvres

6:00PM- 8:00PM Dinner Presentation

2 CLE Credits

The Sandy Weill Executive Planning Center

188 King Street

Armonk, NY 10504

Complimentary Cocktails & Dinner

Guest Speakers:

Jack Newton, President, Themis Solutions, Inc.  Vancouver, BC, Canada

John R. McCarron Jr, Esq, Owner, McCarron Consulting Group LLC; Partner,
Montes & McCarron PLLC, Tuckahoe, NY

RSVP by November 9th, 2012

Aurelina Pena: (203)975-6524 or  e-mail aurelina.pena at citi.com

Please feel free to call me with any questions or concerns, I look forward
to seeing you on the 13th, and hope you did not suffer too much stress or
damage during storm Sandy.

Karinta DiMartino

Statewide Abstract Corp

202 Mamaroneck Avenue