[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT to Gotham LGBTQ's meet on Nov 13.

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 12:27:11 EST 2012

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all doing well, or better, or almost better and your families as well.  What a week.  But so wonderful (truly the gift of the storm)  to see the generosity of spirit of Gotham all week, comforting to know you all are out there.

Gotham LGBTQ is celebrating our last luncheon of the year, next Tuesday, November 13 and we would love for you to Ride the Circuit at the Friar's Club, at 12:30 and have lunch with us.

Let me know if you would like to join our meeting and I will "vet" any conflicts.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

best wishes,
Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Winograd and Schwartz