[Fredslist] Can Anyone Help my Secretary Find a Place to Live

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 22:19:38 EST 2012

My secretary, who is one of the nicest people on the planet, has lost her apartment in Island Park as a result of the hurricaine. She needs to find a new apartment in Nassau County quickly. I believe she was paying $1,000.00 per month rent plus utilities. If anyone can help me, help her find a new place to live, it would really be appreciated. She is one of those unsung heros who could truly use Gotham's magic.

Rona Gura
Breiter and Gura, LLP
377 Oak Street
Suite 201