[Fredslist] Promo- I'll Explain it to Gideon

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Fri Nov 2 18:53:35 EDT 2012

* *

*EDDY & SCHEIN                                                     **Life
Keeping,***

*In Home Administrators for Seniors®                    Not Just
Bookkeeping® *

* *

* *

*“I’ll explain it to Gideon”*

*  A Trusted Partner. A Patient Friend*

*Please contact Gideon at eddyandschein.com, 212-316-2214 *

* *

*If and when an older client starts to become forgetful or a bit confused,
explaining legal or financial issues can become challenging.  Recently I
overheard a tax accountant say to one of his senior clients (who was also a
client of mine), “I’ll explain it to Gideon.” I had been visiting this
person monthly to help organize and streamline her financial affairs. The
accountant knew I had built a relationship of trust and friendship and that
I could be counted on to explain the particular issue to everyone’s
satisfaction.  *

* *

*Here are some of the ways Eddy & Schein may be able to help older clients:*

* *

·        Provide regularly-required information to accountants and lawyers

·        Catalog assets and personal effects, and coordinate and track
philanthropic activity for estate planning purposes

·        Sift through and clarify the complex health insurance process,
including Medicare Part A, Medicare Part B, Part D for Drugs, supplemental
insurance, and, when needed, Medicaid

·        Organize expense and income tracking

·        Pay bills, on-time and consistently

·        Sort through day-to-day decisions that require careful
consideration

·        Build a team of professionals to make life easier

Do you know a senior who needs help with paperwork? Probably you do. **

*Please contact Gideon at eddyandschein.com, 212-316-2214 *

*
*

* *

* *

*Rebecca R. Eddy, MBA**,** and Gideon Y. Schein, MBA, are*

*Certified Professional Daily Money Managers and founding partners of*

*Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®** in New York City*

* *

*Contact:*

* *

*Rebecca at eddyandschein.com*

*Gideon at eddyandschein.com*

*Phone: (212) 987-1427*

*Website: www.eddyandschein.com*

--
Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers