[Fredslist] Marathon Sunday

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Fri Nov 2 15:41:20 EDT 2012

You are invited to help us help the runners.

My group will be on 1st avenue near 61st street, then at 3pm until the last runner makes it to Manhattan (usually by 4:30pm)...marshaling the runners that are bringing up the rear.

Once open to traffic, when they come off the 59th street bridge, they are sent to 60th street (as opposed to 59th street per the course).

We direct them to, and then up 1st Avenue.

Also of note, these runners have it the hardest. 1st Avenue is no longer closed off for them and they need to be on sidewalk.

Officially, route is closed and they are 'on their own'.

This will be my 5th consecutive year there. We also give out hundreds of tissues, and I recommend that tissues are the #1 item they need if you are anywhere helping after 1pm.

From Scott M. Bloom:

We did not inherit the Earth from our parents...we are borrowing it from our greatgrandchildren...

Bloom Real Estate Group
Office # 212-342-7444
Blackberry # 917-327-2109
www.bloomreg.com