[Fredslist] Re: Immediate Help Resources

Vincent Averaimo vincent at milfordlegal.com
Fri Nov 2 14:44:27 EDT 2012

Whereas Milford, CT is facing many issues, my office is open to anyone who needs a conference room, charging station, make some phone calls, etc.  We have power and are open.  If there is anything else someone needs in CT contact me and I will see if I can help.

Vin

Vincent J. Averaimo, Esq.
Kapusta, Otzel & Averaimo
250 Broad Street