[Fredslist] Gideon Schein to the rescue!

ed ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Fri Nov 2 11:15:33 EDT 2012

Dear All,

My father was in a quandary on how to proceed with his Health/Medicare insurance. Gideon Schein instanly responded  with a personal phone call to my father and dispensed very sage advice & had no interest in selling my father product as that is not what he does. It was a totally selfless act in the true Gotham Spirit, and thanks to Gideon my father feels very secure that the decision he is making is the right one. Deep gratitude and appreciation to Gideon & all of Gotham from the Bienstock family!!

Stay Safe & Healthy,
Ed Bienstock