[Fredslist] Those in Need - Wazi

Wazi wazi at letsordernow.com
Thu Nov 1 12:34:30 EDT 2012

Our office (my home, and most of my colleagues) power is down ­ so sorry I
have not been on earlier.

As some of you know our business mission is to provide food to those in
need.

If any of you know of anyone who is in need of food (restaurant meals)
please tell me
If there are Charities in need so they can distribute meals ­ please email
me that too

I will pay for all meals in this time of need
(If anyone knows corporations who wish to join us ­ we are of course happy
to have the support)
We will check if we have restaurants in the immediate area and use that
network to facilitate

Take good care

Wazi
CEO
LetsOrderNow.com <http://LetsOrderNow.com>
Convenient, Rewarding Way to Order From Your Favorite Restaurants

1.212.OrderNow (673.3766)

Long Island: 393 Old Country Rd Ste 301 . Carle Place, NY 11514
Manhattan: 66 W. 35th St . New York, NY 10001 6th Fl