[Fredslist] Are you ready for a party? Gotham's Annual Holiday Cocktail Party is just around the corner

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Nov 1 09:04:23 EDT 2012

Hi Gotham,

Our Holiday Party is fast approaching and I look forward to celebrating with
all of you.  Listed below are the other party goers. Are you on the list?
Sign up today.  The link to register is at the end of the email:

Attendees (listed alphabetically by last name):

First Name

Last Name

Vasilios

Angelos