[Fredslist] Request for Tort and Commercial Puerto Rico Attorney referral

Willa France poetadmiral at earthlink.net
Mon May 21 11:28:43 EDT 2012

I'm very pleased to report that Seven E. Millon, Esq. (a Gotham member)of
Shapiro-Millon, Attorneys at Law (675 Third Ave., NYC 212-779-9100;
smillon at jeffshapirolaw.com) promptly responded to my request some months ago
for a referral to an attorney in San Juan to collect an expert fee due my
client for work in an Americans with Disabilities Act case in the USDC of
Puerto Rico. His referral, Cesar Soto-Cintron, Esq. at fiscalcsc at hotmail.com
in San Juan, proved to be exactly the counsel my client required--practical,
savvy, more than diligent and responsive and very creative--bringing the
matter to an excellent conclusion. So my thanks to Steven for his prompt and
excellent recommendation.

Willa N. France, Esq.
Gotham LGBTQ