[Fredslist] Job Openings: Executive Chefs in Manhattan

David Gabay david at gabaylawfirm.com
Thu May 17 21:49:28 EDT 2012

Hi,

One of my restaurant clients has 2 openings for an executive chef..one each
for 2 of his restaurants.  Prefer 2 plus years of experience. Typical
executive chef duties, including menu planning/design, food costing, etc.
These are immediate hire positions at Manhattan establishments.  Each
restaurant focuses on serving craft and other beers with  typical associated
foods in a mid-upper middle setting.

If you know someone who is interested, please have him or her send me an
email with a resume.  I will forward them to my client, and he will contact
those he is interested in interviewing.

Please use this email:  david.gabay at newyorkrestaurantlawyers.com

Thanks.

David Gabay