[Fredslist] I am pleased to announce....

Jane Beddall jb at dovetailresolutions.com
Thu May 17 09:01:10 EDT 2012

David Abeshouse is due great congratulations on this achievement.  CCA
sets very high standards for admission to membership and his inclusion
in this august group is a real honor.  Those of us who know David are
very pleased for him  -- but definitely not surprised!

Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.
Dovetail Resolutions, LLC
203.887.1160
24 Dixwell Ave. #214