[Fredslist] Terrific Part-Time Executive Secretary Available

Einstein Einstein at Transalt.com
Wed May 16 19:47:28 EDT 2012

Gothamites:

Superb Part-Time Executive Secretary available:   After firing one
X-gen loser after another for years at two- or three-month intervals, I
recently landed an extraordinary part-time secretary/administrative
assistant. But because he's honest and doesn't "stretch out the work" to
carve out more hours, I only need about 20 to 25 hours of his time a
week, and occasionally less than that. And he actually wants to work
even more than 40 hours a week, so that he can return to NYU part-time
(@$17,000 a semester, he didn't last very long -- but he got into a
school of this caliber). He types about 90 words a minute, is extremely
computer-literate, has fabulous analytical and research skills, is
extremely organized, is bi-lingual, has an extraordinary memory,
excellent telephone skills and phone voice, and almost never makes a
mistake of any kind (and I have an extremely complex business). My needs
for his help are flexible, but most typically I would need him from from
about 9 AM to 2 PM or 9 to 3 PM, four or five days a week (I maintain
"West Coast" hours, so need my phones covered during East Coast
mornings). And as he'd like to continue working for me, he would prefer
to find another part-time position where he might work from about 3 to 7
PM or 3 to 8 PM, or even on weekends (when I never need him) -- and my
needs for him are somewhat flexible, so this might help accommodate
yours. But I'm desperately trying to help him find another part-time
position, lest he be forced to accept a full-time one, and not be able
to work for me at all!  Anyway, his name is Kiev Martinez, and you can
reach him either at 718-986-0932, or KievAMartinez at gmail.com.  Or if
you'd like to talk to me about his capabilities, or have any questions,
please call me any Monday through Thursday afternoon from around 1 to 5
PM (212-766-1121) or e-mail me at this e-mail address).

Hope one of my fellow Gothamites can both take advantage of this unusual
opportunity and help me out as well.

Ned Einstein
Expert Witness Group