[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 11:20:23 EDT 2012

Fellow Gothamites:  You seem split on whether or not Police Commissioner Kelly should run for Mayor of NYC.  Slightly more of you (46%) want him to run than don't (35%).  Maybe those of you who don't want him to run really want him to stay on as Commissioner!  Well, our new poll is up and we want to know if you think it's time for Israel to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities or should we continue to stay on the diplomatic/sanctions course.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and voice your opinion;  then watch and see how your fellow Gothamites feel about this very sensitive issue (which is sure to come up during the Presidential campaign...speaking of which, I plan to take periodic tracking measures of your preferences in the big enchilada...tune in for more as both the summer and presidential temperatures heat up!  And, as always, I am totally open to your suggestions for future polling questions.  Your pollster,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)