[Fredslist] Looking for NYU Stern Alums

Laura Hill laurahill at cimllc.com
Tue May 1 14:31:54 EDT 2012

We've started a Food & Wine Group for NYU Stern Alums in the NY area (including BS and MBAs). Our next event is May 8th  at one of the top Brazilian restaurants in New York City. Guests are invited to this casual event. Even if you've never been active in alumni activities we'd love to have you! For details:
http://sternalumni.nyu.edu/s/1068/GroupBus/3col.aspx?sid=1068&pgid=3294&gid=2&cid=5985&ecid=5985&post_id=0.  If you can't make this one but would like to be on our email list for future events, email me at laurahill at cimllc.com<mailto:laurahill at cimllc.com>.
Thanks!

Laura S. Hill
Careers in Motion LLC
www.careersinmotionllc.com<http://www.careersinmotionllc.com/>