[Fredslist] Inc. Article Live Today

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Tue May 1 12:39:03 EDT 2012

Please respond directly to Tim. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Askew <tim at corporaterain.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 12:13:33
To: Fred Klein<fklein at Kleinzelman.com>
Subject: Fwd: Inc. Article Live Today

Hey, Fred.  See link below to my second posting as official
entrepreneurial blogger for Inc. Magazine.  They claim to have 2
million online subscribers.  They change things a little from the blog
that goes out to my subscribers, but I can live with it.

Do you know anyone who does business valuations and appraisals?  I'm
thinking of getting one.

T.

Timothy Askew
CEO & Founder
Corporate Rain International
tim at corporaterain.com
914-637-9309

#1 Boutique Sales Outsourcer in the World
Inc. 5000 (2008-09)
Official Entrepreneurial Blogger for Inc. Magazine
Blog: www.corporaterain.com/blog
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/timaskew

Begin forwarded message: