[Fredslist] Danny Mizrahi, Leader of Young Pros

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Fri Mar 30 09:06:46 EDT 2012

You're too kind Lyle!

It's not me, the whole group is amazing!!  Last night was our best Young
Pro's group since I've been in Gotham.

The presenters were professional, organized and focused on educating us
about the challenges and things to know regarding our first home purchase.

We had 25 people in the room!  Circuit riders, Young Pro's and lots of
prospects who already are filling out applications.

NEXT YOUNG PRO'S MEETING IS MAY 29TH, RESERVE YOUR SPOT SOON!

Danny

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608
 m: (516) 606-4326