[Fredslist] PARTNERSHIP CHARITY APPEAL for SUPPORT for May 1st EVENT AT BEEKMAN HOTEL

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Mon Mar 19 13:37:25 EDT 2012

HAPPY SPRING GOTHAMITES,

The Partnership for Student Advancement is having an event at the TOP
OF THE TOWER at the BEEKMAN HOTEL ON MAY 1ST, 6:30PM to 8:30PM

Looking for SUPPORT FOR THE FOOD PORTION OF THE EVENT.

DONORS AT THE $100 LEVEL CAN ATTEND FREE OF CHARGE.

DONORS AT THE $250 LEVEL can  attend and bring two friends.

This week we choose our new students at Leaders H.S. in Brooklyn, with
all the students from immigrant families. COLLEGE READINESS RATE IS
2.9%
and 60% of students do not read above the 4th GRADE READING LEVEL.
IMAGINE! .

If you can help us with the food, it helps our program we can serve
more at risk students. Thank you for your consideration.

Anne Bonfiglio, CISA
Exec Dir/PSA
www.psapartnership.org