[Fredslist] Fwd: Architectural Digest Home Show

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Wed Mar 14 10:58:36 EDT 2012

Please note this offer also extends to partners, husbands & wives, significant others, etc.

Next weekend - March 23rd - 25th is the Architectural Digest - NY Times Home Show. I'm offering complementary tickets to my fellow Gothamites.
Should you be interested in attending send me an email and I will forward you a link that allows you to register for a free pass.

For those interested I will be speaking at the show on Kitchen and Bath design - Saturday March 24th at 4PM.

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com
www.buscarello.com

MARCH 22-25, 2012 • PIER 94, NYC
THURSDAY-SATURDAY 10 A.M.-7 P.M. • SUNDAY 10 A.M.-6 P.M.

EXPLORE. SHOP. GET INSPIRED.

Uncover the latest products from new and established brands. 400 leading companies and up-and-coming names showcase their best offerings, many of which are available for purchase at the Show.

Art • Building Products • Carpets & Rugs Design Services • Electronics • Fabric &  Trimmings • Flooring • Furniture • Home Accessories • Kitchen & Bath • Lighting • Outdoor Furnishings • Stone & Tile

SPECIAL FEATURE AREAS INCLUDE:
MADE
This gallery features 150 participants showcasing original art, design, furniture, objects and lighting, all of which are available for purchase during the event.  In addition, most of the MADE exhibitors also offer custom work for more specific needs.  Shop the “MADE” section to find work that, in many cases, is not available anywhere else in New York.

reFRESH NEW AT THE SHOW
The only showcase of its kind in North America, reFRESH welcomes over 100 companies offering premium kitchen, bath and building products.

FABRIC EXHIBITION
The right textiles can update your favorite piece of furniture or transform an entire room.  Peruse the latest indoor and outdoor collections from leading names in the fabric industry in this prominent display located near the front of the Show.

For the complete list of participating companies, visit our exhibitor profile pages, powered by Modenus.

CO-LOCATED WITH:	SPONSORED IN PART BY:

For a complete listing of show highlights/programming
and to purchase tickets, visit ADHomeDesignShow.com

FOLLOW US

SHOW OVERVIEW | TRAVEL | TICKETS | EXHIBITOR LIST