[Fredslist] Gotham's Anniversary Party

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 22:08:41 EDT 2012

Those of you who didn't come, there were lots of Fresh fish and new members among the mini hamburgers and hot dogs. I tried a toasted coconut with Raj
Goel while the young pros kept baby in the corner.
My baby stopped by and talked up how MTV's show "Made" is aging up.  Fred gave her an unexpected Planet Hollywood 4th fl tour looking for Danny who was keeping babies in the corner.

Debbie did an awesome job organizing. It was a warm night with lots of hugs, stories about Gotham, and getting the scoop about new projects from  many like Susan Sajun-Fitzharris's project on empowering young women in business.

Got a chance to see my big sister who I haven't seen in a winter.  Got a chance to match an old buddy who is new to Gotham Suffolk to tried and true   gothamites who then introduced him to many others. All in all it was a fun night. Cindy I think we found a healthcare Banker for the new York group. Keep your ears out. He's also a musician.

Princeton I promise to be there next week thanks to your GC telling me there was an evening meeting. If anyone want to train it or drive with me holler. Susan Zinder lots of luck.

What said at the anniversary party stays at the anniversary party. The rest just have to guess.

Warmest regards
Ester Horowitz
516.318.8655
Text me if immediate response is required