[Fredslist] Fw: A circuit ride you will not want to miss 3/14/12~~~

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 13:34:02 EDT 2012

Please join us @ the Friars Club on Wed. March 14th @12:30 as two
of our finest members present a seminar that is sure to benefit all of us.

Please feel free to pass this invitation to those that might be in need, or for those who want to see what our group is all about.
Lucnh @ the Friars club is $40.00 and can be paid on line or before the meeting.

Please see below...I know, I'm looking forward to it!fredslist
Janet Sullivan, LP,, LCAT and Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg will be presenting a lunchtime workshop/seminar on Stress Reduction Techniques for the Busy Professional.   They will provide six simple strategies you can implement nearly anywhere.    Remember, decreasing your stress levels will not only help improve your overall health and energy but in can help you be more productive at work and at home.

Janet Sullilvan is a New York State Licensed Psychoanalyst, Music Therapist and Yoga Instructor.   Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg is a Chiropractor and Wellness Advisor.   Both maintain offices here in Manhattan.

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM
Physicians 1st Reimbursement Svcs, LLC
584 Ardsley Blvd
Garden City, NY  11530