[Fredslist] NUMC is looking for a consultant for a Supply Chain Mgmt Project ASAP

Altmann, Monica Monica.Altmann at elliman.com
Mon Mar 12 11:02:01 EDT 2012

Fellow Gothamites,

My sister Karin Waslo is the Purchasing Manager at NUMC - Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow - and they need a Consultant for a limited engagement with the skills noted below. . . they need someone ASAP!

Thanks!

 <http://assets.prudentialelliman.com/LIBrokerPhotos/127163.jpg>
Monica.Altmann at Elliman.com
Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate Inc.
Cell 516.578.6861   Office: 516.327.6218
If you no longer wish to receive these messages click here à <mailto:Monica.Altmann at PrudentialElliman.com> Unsubscribe <mailto:Monica.Altmann at PrudentialElliman.com>

________________________________

We need a consultant to help with a project bringing our Purchasing and Storeroom data into the Operating Room charging system for eventual charging of costs to patients, as well as controlling and identifying costs.

The candidate should have the following qualifications:

-          supply chain management experience

-          health care field

-          LAWSON system (for purchasing, finance, etc.)

-          Helpful to have experience in item master control,

The job is at least four months, located at my hospital in East Meadow.  Need someone to start ASAP.

Have them email me resumes at kwaslo at numc.edu

Karin Waslo

Technical Coordinator of Purchasing

Nassau Health Care Corporation