[Fredslist] My Incredibly Fabulous Daughter in Law to be, is Looking for her Next Opportunity and Advice

Waldorf Bill bill at citypubfairfield.com
Fri Mar 9 15:54:05 EST 2012

Dear Gothamites:

My incredibly fabulous daughter in law to be, (or we wouldn't have welcomed her into the family if she wasn't), has been given an opportunity to find the next step in her professional career.  She has just finished a six month contract for a luxury online retailer.  I mentioned to her that Gotham seems to be filled with the most hip group of professionals and she asked me if anyone could help her in her search?

Jen is a blogger, copywriter, and fashion and beauty expert.  She has worked with internationally renowned companies including L’Oreal and Swarovski.  She has extensive experience creating public relations and social media strategies, developing the brand voice across all channels, and planning and executing high-profile industry events.  She is looking for a print or digital role in fashion editorial or producing copy for an online retailer.

Her personal information is below and can be contacted directly.

Jen Mendenhall
JMenden628 at aol.com
303.359.2116
Online portfolio: http://jenkmendenhall.tumblr.com/
Blog: http://stylebomb.net

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Bill

Bill Waldorf
City Publications Fairfield
bill at citypubfairfield.com
914-837-8200

We bring together the most qualified area homeowners with the finest local businesses