[Fredslist] The Ides of March

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 00:53:22 EST 2012

Subject: Next meeting of Gotham East End - March 15th, 2012, 12:00 PM

Hi All – We are a little less than 2 weeks away and looking forward to the next meeting of Gotham East End!  This is a group of really interesting, connected people looking to expand their business and social networks not only out East, but through Nassau, Suffolk and into the NYC. The business being done runs the gamut from real estate, finance, property management, to golf outings, to art shows, promotions, landscaping, photography, and so much more.  Gotham East End is dynamic, fun, energetic and hungry to network!

Lunch will be on March 15th, 2012, **THURSDAY**
12:00 at the Southampton Inn, in the Oso Restaurant
91 Hill Street
Southampton, NY 11968
631-283-6500
The cost is $45 for guests. Register online at www.gothamnetworking.com.  Click on Events and then click on East End which will bring you to the shopping cart.

Please RSVP as soon as possible so we can reserve your seat at the table.

Jason Greenberg, President
National Public Adjusters, Inc.
2150 Central Ave Ste. 203
Yonkers, NY 10710