[Fredslist] some help for a Friend

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Sun Mar 4 14:27:35 EST 2012

Gotham

I have a good friend who is looking for an office management
position/administrative  assistant position in New Jersey.  For 6  years she
was the admin assistant and communications coordinator for a catholic day
school here in Princeton and when a new head of school was hired she fired
my friend's boss and as a result my friend lost her job too.  She has been
struggling over the last year to find a permanent position all that she can
find are temp spots.  There has to be someone out there in Gotham who can
help her.  I will forward her resume upon request.  The temp positions make
it hard to pay the mortgage and other commitments, and extremely stressful.
She is one of the good people,  I would really like to help her.

So do you know anyone looking for an experienced and committed office
assistant? Office manager? Or similar?  I have the perfect person for you.

All the best

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal