[Fredslist] Circuit Riding Posse Stats 2/6/12 - 2/24/12

Hirschkorn, Liran lhirschkorn at financialguide.com
Thu Mar 1 23:31:59 EST 2012

Thanks for the mention Raj!

I also attended the Gotham Green and QLGBT joint meeting today. It was great to make new connections! I also met someone who I will be doing business with, so a win-win!!

Riding the circuit has its advantages!

As a side note, I also got to hear a great story from Fred, but I won't spoil it...look out for it in his upcoming Blog post!

Liran

Liran Hirschkorn
Center for Wealth Preservation
6800 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 202 West
Syosset, NY 11791

Office: (516) 682-3308
Cell: (917) 916-2484
Fax: (516) 364-4263
e-mail: Lhirschkorn at financialguide.com

Important links:

My profile on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/LiranHirschkorn

Our Company Website:
www.cwpmetro.com

Insurance Representative of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and affiliates, Springfield MA 01111-0001. Registered Representative and securities offered through MML Investors Services, Inc., a MassMutual subsidiary. Supervisory Office: 6800 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 202W, Syosset, NY 11791 (516) 364-4203. Center for Wealth Preservation, Gary Ranftle, General Agent.