[Fredslist] many of you know Mike Wiebe a former Gothamite

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Mon Jul 23 07:39:13 EDT 2012

Gotham,
Fred paired Mike and I as Gotham mentor partners and even though he left
Gotham, we remain great colleagues and friends.  When Mike and I last met,
Mike told me his son-in-law Doug is looking for a position and I volunteered
to try to work some Gotham magic for him. Mike speaks glowingly of his
son-in-law and as such, I am certain Doug is a great guy to connect to the
right people.

Doug is the "banker" for larger professional service firms at Barclays and
instead wants a CFO position at a growing middle market firm or reporting to
the CFO for a larger firm in Westchester/Fairfield area. His resume is
attached.

Please refer all leads and connections directly to Doug at
douglas.moore at barclays.com.
Thanks in advance to all who can help.

We exceed expectations.
Thanks and best regards,
Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

Your Best Interest LLC
www.yourbestinterestonline.com
PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048
phone 203.373.0875
efax 203.549.0406
www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Helping our business clients nationwide enhance cash flow, using practical
electronic techniques

Thanks for your offer to circulate my son-in-law Doug's resume.

He's the "banker" for larger professional service firms at Barclays and
instead wants a CFO position at a growing middle market firm or reporting to
the CFO for a larger firm in Westchester/Fairfield area.

Doug's resume: