[Fredslist] Watch my dad on ABC's "NY Med"

Zack Bruce Zack.Bruce at banksavoy.com
Fri Jul 20 14:30:43 EDT 2012

Hi Gothamites,
Last week, "NY Med" premiered on ABC, giving an inside look at the doctor-patient dynamic at New York - Presbyterian Hospital in Manhattan.  I think my fellow Healthcare Group members will be especially interested, if they have not already seen the show.  My father is in the neurosurgical practice at NYP; skip to 31:30 or so to see him and his colleagues perform a "wide awake" brain tumor extraction.

http://abc.go.com/watch/ny-med/SH55214626/VD55217744/episode-1

http://nymedshow.com/episodes/episode-1

Zack Bruce
AVP - Business Development
Savoy Bank
1675 Broadway
New York, NY 10019
Direct (646) 775-4083
Cell (917) 751-5614
Fax (212) 956-7388
Zack.Bruce at BankSavoy.com<mailto:Zack.Bruce at BankSavoy.com>
http://www.banksavoy.com<http://www.banksavoy.com/>