[Fredslist] graphic designer needed for Header

Vikram Rajan vik at phoneBlogger.net
Wed Jul 18 14:36:50 EDT 2012

I'm posting for the first time as a new member; hope this is right &
fruitful:
I have a client who needs a graphic designer to do a blog/newsletter Header
- for a client, branching out into an unrelated practice.
(We're handling the blog design, though my client has something very
artistic in mind - I have samples of what she likes... should have her
headshots shortly.)
Small project, may lead to other things... would coordinate directly, and
Introduce to client directly (after she returns from vacation in few weeks).

~Vik Rajan
Cell: 516.642.4100
*New Business recording Line: 646-845-9170*

~~~~~
more Referrals from LinkedIn, Newsletters, and Blogging can take HOURS...
Or, just minutes.. when *phoneBlogger.net works it all for you!*