[Fredslist] Christopher Lamal

Brian Jackson brjackson at fordham.edu
Sat Jul 14 15:17:58 EDT 2012

I am deeply saddened by the passing of Christopher Lamal, a man who
succeeded in accomplishing many great things during his life and truly made
a difference in my own. We met on the Sarah Lawrence College Alumni
Linked-In discussion board over a year ago after he provided extremely
insightful legal advice to someone interested in starting a non-profit
organization. Since then he helped me network in the non-profit field and
encouraged me to finish an MBA program that I will soon be graduating from.

Thanks Chris, I will miss you dearly!