[Fredslist] Searching for a PROFESSIONAL PART-TIME JOB FOR ME--ANNE

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Tue Jul 3 11:21:23 EDT 2012

Greetings and Happy 4th of July to All!

I need your help.
I have a multi-faceted business background and want to work 2 to 3 days a
week in New York City.

I have been employed during my long career as a programmer, an Information
Technology Project Manager, an IT Auditor, and have led a major corporate
re-engineering project for MetLife, so am very familiar with Change
Management.

I also taught for nearly 3 years in a Yeshiva high school for girls in
Brooklyn, and was a food chemist too, a long while back.

I am open to discuss any professional position available which would
utilize my skills, especially my strong analytical and communication skills.

Please contact me with any ideas or leads you may have that could assist me.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

I will be continuing to lead the charity I founded, Partnership for Student
Advancement, and have my Board of Directors and others helping me with it.
I strongly believe in helping others.

Best Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio, CISA
www.psapartnership.org