[Fredslist] Gotham Dinner Group - amazing success from the Hinterlands to Manhattan

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Tue Jan 31 23:37:02 EST 2012

KUDOS to Dinner Group Chairs Marty Klein and Ken Stuart and new Group Coordinator, Erin Ardleigh.  Tonight's evening was an unmitigated success!  Lots of guests, many old-timers (after 4 years, am I an old-timer yet?) and plenty of active networking.  So how do you get 45 introduced in under 45 minutes and able to enjoy a delicious dinner to boot?

Well Erin's gracious hosting and preparation made it so!  Guests were greeted with lovely pre-printed name tags an alphabetical list of each attendee's info: name, contact info, brief description and suggestions for best referrals.  With such info at our fingertips, each speaker could be brief and clear.  But of course, we spoke in more detail at our individual tables and mixed and mingled.
Erin made sure each Guests received a Gotham introduction sheet and we all encouraged our guests to join.  The food was tasty, the location was perfect.  Its quick (indoor) access to Grand Central brought in more colleagues from CT & Westchester -- a special benefit.  All I can say is that the Dinner Group set new standards for a MOST energizing evening of successful networking.  Look for the next one in about six weeks!

Rona
Rona E. Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
Diplomate, American Board of Vocational Experts
T: (646) 335-5236     efax: (815) 366-8024
rona at wexler-consulting.com<mailto:rona at wexler-consulting.com>
www.wexler-consulting.com
15900 Riverside Dr. W Suite 1K, New York, NY 10032-1042
It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you're not.