[Fredslist] FW: Market Research Interview $150 - Manhattan - (yes - for people in Publishing, Advertising and Marketing!)

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Tue Jan 31 17:17:02 EST 2012

A friend of mine who works for a market research is looking for people in
advertising, book packaging publishing and design to participate in a focus
group for a market research study...  If interested, please read below and
answer her directly.

And, pass this along if you know anyone who might be interested...
Good luck

Bambe Levine
bambe at bambepr.com

Hi Bambe,

I am seeking people who work in Advertising, Book Publishing/Packaging and
Design Agencies to participate for one hour focus group.  They would receive
$150.

If you or anyone you know are in this type of industry AND are the person
responsible for sourcing images from online image libraries please give me a
call!

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,

Denise Pellegrino
(516) 941-2609
Focus Group Coordinator