[Fredslist] Everyone's a Comedian

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Thu Jan 26 15:18:49 EST 2012

Perhaps it was the venue: Friar's Club

Perhaps it was the unfortunate term "Fresh Fish"(which I believe is derived
from some time Fred Klein spent visiting clients in SingSing).

Perhaps it was, as said Fred says, The KoolAid

Perhaps it was the Crowd! And Boy-oh-Boy was there a crowd at the Combined
Meeting of Commerce and Open House today! Two extra "kids tables" were set
up for the overflow. Everyone rose (literally) to the occasion and made a
quip when introducing themselves or giving a shout-out to another Gothamite.

It was wonderful and it was the usual Gotham blend of intrigue, competitive
one-ups-manship, and more redheads than you can shake a styling brush at!

Thank you all for the welcoming and fun atmosphere. I had more laughs than
my normal lunch break and it alleviated all the stress of the German
Consulate losing my paperwork and forgetting my appointment!

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com