[Fredslist] Seeking P/T Position with Health Insurance

Gail Koelln gkoelln at inspiredperspectivescoaching.com
Wed Jan 25 09:13:46 EST 2012

Fellow Gothamites,

Although I will continue my coaching and consulting businesses in 2012, I am also currently seeking a part time position with benefits, as the ever-rising cost of health insurance has forced me to this place. My husband and I are both self-employed and our total health insurance costs as of this year now officially are higher than our total mortgage payments for the year!

Therefore, I’m sending this post to request assistance with leads for a part time position that offers health benefits, is located in Queens, Nassau or Manhattan and that can use my skills in any of the following areas:

Grant writing
Other writing and editing
Life coaching
Training
Speaking
Computer graphics
Research and analysis
Reporting and budgeting

Some areas of specialty for me include nonprofits, the arts, zoology/animal issues, caregiver issues, and people with special needs, such as autism or serious illness or disability.

I am also ideally situated to telecommute, as that is how I am currently working.

Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated. Please contact me at gkoelln at inspiredperspectivescoaching.com or (718) 776-7284 with any leads or information.

Thanks,
Gail

Gail Koelln, Certified Professional Coach
Coaching Family Members Caring for Elderly Relatives
(718) 776-7284
gkoelln at inspiredperspectivescoaching.com
www.inspiredperspectivescoaching.com