[Fredslist] Ride the Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 12:37:58 EST 2012

Join Gotham's Expert WItness Group on Monday, February 13 for our next meeting at Fabio Piccolo Fiore (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  Our topic will be:  Expert Billing Practices:  The Attorney's Perspective. Leading our discussion will be Attorney and fellow Gothamite, Mike Steger.   Much of this topic will be relevant to any Gotham professional interested in how to bill clients,  what to bill for and what not to bill for.  We have no non-compete rules and all are welcome.  Simply pre-register and pre-pay the $35 luncheon fee by credit card on the Gotham website and RSVP directly to me.,  See you on the 13th.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)